Prep Time: 45 minutes
Order Build Time: 8 minutes
- 4 Vital Farms Eggs, poached
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 4-oz ground beef patties, seasoned and cooked
- 4 slices Canadian bacon or ham, heated
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow onions, small dice, caramelized
- Chives, thinly sliced for garnish (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 Vital Farms Eggs, yolks only
- 1 tsp water
- ¾ tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Vital Farms Unsalted Butter
Make the sauce: Whisk ingredients together. Refrigerate until needed.
Make the hollandaise: Using a double boiler, whisk egg yolks, water, and vinegar vigorously until the eggs turn cream-colored and are thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove bowl from heat and whisk in the lemon juice. Heat butter to 140ºF, then slowly add to the egg mixture while constantly whisking until all butter is incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside in warm area until needed.
To assemble: Spread 1 tbsp of sauce on the bottom half of English muffin. Layer lettuce, burger patty, caramelized onions, Canadian bacon, poached egg, a spoonful of hollandaise, and a sprinkle of chives. Top with the other half of English muffin.