Made Easy with Liquid Eggs
You’ve had a quesadilla, but have you had a breakfast quesadilla? This vibrant summer camping meal can be made at any time of the day using two tortillas, cheese, a carton of liquid eggs, and your favorite toppings. Camping breakfasts just got a whole lot easier!
Makes 1 serving
1/2 tablespoon Vital Farms Butter
1/2 cup Vital Farms Liquid Whole Eggs
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chives, minced (optional)
2 soft taco tortillas
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Pico de gallo for topping
Cilantro for topping
Avocado for topping
1. Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat.
2. Pour in liquid whole eggs, season with salt & pepper, and cook low and slow until scrambled, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer eggs to a bowl and stir in chives.
4. Add a tortilla to the same skillet over medium-low heat. Layer with half the cheese, scrambled eggs, and remaining cheese. Cover with the second tortilla.
5. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown and crispy underneath. Flip and cook the on the second side.
6. Remove from heat and top with pico de gallo, cilantro, and avocado.
7. Enjoy warm with hot sauce.