When you’re disrupting food for good, pivoting is part of the secret sauce. Many of our roles are now fully remote!
Our Grass is Greener
The Vital Farms crew works together every day to improve the lives of people, animals and planet through food.
How do we do it? By bringing together a diverse crew of people that believes in the power humility, ownership, growth, and empathy. Through collaboration, a bias for action, and a pioneering spirit, the Vital Farms crew has led the egg industry revolution.
Help us bring ethically produced food to even more tables around the country!
What We Value
- We win and lose as a team.
There are no heroes.
- We leave our egos at the door.
- We don’t tolerate assholes.
- We make Vital Farms a place to be proud of.
- We are accountable for outcomes.
- We give a shit.
- We’re open to all possibilities and we challenge assumptions.
- We consider feedback a gift.
- We bring the drive to succeed, the desire to learn and the energy to keep raising the standards.
- We walk in our stakeholders’ boots.
- We listen and seek to understand, validating others’ points of view and feelings.
- We get to better answers when we sit on the same side of the table.
We Care For Our Crew
We provide the following benefits to support healthy, happy crewmembers:
- 401(k) + 3% Contribution from Day 1
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Swag
- Stocked Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Companywide Bonus Program
- Vision Insurance
- Casual Work Environment
- Weekly Lunches
- Free Eggs, Butter, & Ghee
Hear From Our Crewmembers…
Awards & Recognition
- Certified B Corp
- 100 Top Impact Companies 2020
- Forbes Small Giant Award
Vital Farms HQ
3601 S Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78704
Egg Central Station
2007 N Alliance Ave.
Springfield, MO 65803
Our Commitment to
Candidates & Crew
In order to fulfill Vital Farms mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment and development decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Vital Farms does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law