We’re Hiring at Egg Central Station
Vital Farms is hiring Processing Associates at our plant in Springfield, MO, to support increased demand from consumers. Our ECS crew is essential to our efforts to stock shelves and keep America fed.
Vital Farms Processing Associates are responsible for working in a team to process pasture-raised eggs for distribution to customers across the US. Dependable, hardworking, positive team players are encouraged to apply! Roles are open on all three shifts: 1st Shift (6 am – 2:30 pm), 2nd Shift (2 pm – 10:30 pm), and 3rd Shift (10:30 pm – 6 am).
We Care For Our Crew
In addition to great pay and benefits, our Processing Associates receive some egg-cellent perks:
- 401(k) + 3% contribution from day 1
- Company-wide bonus program
- Free eggs, butter, and ghee, along with friends and family discounts
- Company Swag
- Learning & Development team dedicated to your growth
Health & Safety
The safety of our crew during COVID-19 pandemic is our number one priority. Here are some things we’ve done to support our ECS crew:
- Provided personal protective equipment to all crewmembers including masks and gloves
- Shift separation to reduce exposure between shifts.
- Staggered shifts and breaks as well as social distancing throughout our facility to minimize contact between crewmembers
- Daily temperature checks via automated thermal scanner
- Increased hand sanitizer throughout the facility
- Strict non-essential visitor policy
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures, including a daily deep clean of common areas, as well as after each shift
- Sanitizing production floor daily (standard Vital Farms procedure)
Our Commitment to
Candidates & Crew
In order to fulfill Vital Farms mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment and development decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Vital Farms does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law
Egg Central Station
2007 N Alliance Ave.
Springfield, MO 65803