Can’t get enough of the great outdoors? We got you. Liquid eggs paired with your choice of mix-ins and wrapped in foil is an easy solution for empty bellies seeking greener pastures. Read below to get the deets on these camping egg scrambles.
A Camper’s Best Friend? Liquid Eggs!
When we hit the trails, the last thing we want to worry about is cracked eggs. Liquid whole eggs are the perfect solution – they’re easy to pack and no fear of breaking!
How to prepare Egg Scrambles:
Start with your mix-ins of choice (like ham + bell pepper) and just add liquid eggs! We like pre-chopping and shredding mix-ins for easy preparation at the campsite.
What you’ll need:
- Vital Farms liquid whole eggs
- shredded cheese (we like cheddar or colby jack!)
- diced ham (optional)
- assorted veggies
- salt + pepper
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium-high heat.
- Prep four 18×12 inch pieces of heavy duty nonstick foil. Add ingredients to foil + then pour liquid eggs over.
- Fold foil tightly around mixture. Seal tightly.
- Place packets over campfire or grill; cook 9-10 minutes or until veggies are tender and eggs are cooked through. Open packets carefully and sprinkle with cheese.