A farm-fresh recipe inspired by our farmer, Heather.
Makes 10-12 servings
- 3 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle juice
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced
- Place potatoes in a large pot of boiling water and bring them to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare the hard-cooked eggs by separating the yolks from the whites.
- Chop the egg whites into chunks; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the egg yolks, mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, chopped egg whites, and diced pickles. Stir until fully combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and serve.