Cranberry Sage Compound Butter
Turn your butter into a work of art with cow & chicken butter molds. Spread creamy cranberry and sage-infused butter into silicone molds for an artful addition to your dining table.
- 2 cups Vital Farms Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh sage finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- Combine the butter, cranberries, sage and orange zest in a small bowl and mash ingredients together with a fork until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to molds, filling them to the top then smoothing the top and removing any excess using an offset spatula or butter knife.
- Place in the fridge and allow to chill until firm, at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, unmold the compound butter and arrange on a platter or cutting board. Serve with bread and crudité and enjoy.