Creamy butter, powdered sugar, and a little vanilla make this recipe a baking staple.
Takes less than 1 hour
- 1 cup Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons whipping cream
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (or a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer), cream together sugar and butter. Mix on low until well blended and then blend on medium and beat for another 3 minutes or so, until smooth.
- Add vanilla and 1 tablespoon whipping cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, if frosting seems dry, add remaining tablespoon of cream and blend until smooth.