The entry period for the Egg Madness Recipe contest is now closed,
but you can vote for your favorite Egg Madness recipe below!
Our Egg Madness Finalists:
Egg Madness Finalist- West
The Blue Egg, submitted by Melissa C., of Flagstaff, AZ
Egg Madness Finalist- East
Veggie and Egg Frittata, submitted by Jennifer P. of Brooklyn, NY
Egg Madness Finalist- Midwest
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs, submitted by Maggie H. of Cincinnati, OH
Egg Madness Finalist- South
Caribbean Spanish Egg Tortilla, submitted by Harvey A. of New Braunfels, TX
Welcome to the Vital Farms Egg Madness Recipe Contest!
Hey Egg Fans! We know there’s a lot of hoopla this month for March Madness, but we’ve got a tastier game: Egg Madness!
We love delicious egg recipes and we want to know : Which U.S. region’s egg cuisine will reign supreme? Think your Southern scramble can beat an East Coast Eggs Benedict? Will your West Coast Deviled Eggs slam dunk a Midwest omelette? Enter your tastiest original egg recipe below for a chance to win the Grand Prize: a 6-month supply of Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Eggs!
Here’s how it works:
- From March 13 to March 23, use the form below to submit your egg recipe and designate your region by state residence, as follows:
- Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- West: California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah
- South: Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia
- East: New York, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Washington DC, Connecticut
- Enter your egg recipe below and on March 23rd, a panel of judges here at Vital Farms will pick their favorite to represent each region
2. A panel of judges at Vital Farms will choose the best recipe to represent each region.
3. Each finalist recipe will be prepared and photographed by Vital Farms, and presented for public vote between March 29 to April 3.
4. The Finalist entry voted by the public with the most likes and comments will be designated the Grand Prize Winner!
Full Contest Rules: http://bit.ly/2mlcL88