About Vital Farms
Vital Farms is a leader in the ethical, natural food movement and the nation’s largest brand of pasture-raised eggs and butter, with a presence in grocery stores from coast-to-coast, as well as some restaurants and schools. Vital Farms was founded in 2007 with the mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table.” The company was founded on the principles of Conscious Capitalism, following a model which takes into account the interests of all our stakeholders. Our office is in Austin, TX, with operations based at ‘Egg Central Station’ in Springfield, MO.
Overview of the Role
The ideal Vital Farms Sales Coordinator will be responsible for internal and external sales planning functions. You will be the primary face of Vital Farms at local and national events. You will be the primary contact for internal/external materials for our Sales Crew. Key functions include coordinating and executing all aspects of tradeshows and events from the sales and marketing team. Responsible for creating and maintaining annual budget. Assisting field sales crew with sales materials, broker kits, etc.
- Manage intensive trade show schedule and corresponding logistics, including setup, booking, overseeing booth space & shipping, sampling details, travel arrangements, & timing.
- Travel to trade shows to represent the company and perform product demonstrations as needed.
- Work with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rentals, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit including shipping to and from the show.
- Execute events include coordinating in store demos with the marketing team. Cooking knowledge is required along with knowledge of using equipment during in-store demos
- Create Pre-show Objectives for internal employees. Include manual w/ booth for set up, execution, break down & return shipping on shows not attending.
- Create post show analysis to determine ROI and total cost.
- Create and maintain annual budget for trade shows with VP feedback and priorities.
- Manage and coordinate demo budget based on marketing & field sales input. Manage all material/product/details needed to have successful demo events.
- Assist and coordinate with the marketing team to have impactful community and consumer events.
- Produce weekly preliminary sales order file
- Generate weekly sales recap
- Manage Internal Sales Materials – Price List, Spec List, AD tracker and Broker Kits
- Manage External databases – IX-One, 1Worldsync, Kwikee, Customer Specific New item forms
- Manage Mailing of all Sales/Marketing materials including newsletters
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an autonomous, hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Highly adaptable & resourceful with a pioneering spirit
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows, consumer events and company events
Reports to: Vice President – Sales
If you are interested in this role and believe you would be a good fit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to learn why you believe you are a good fit and how you can contribute to our growing company through this role.