Veggie + Egg Frittata (Egg Madness Recipe Contest Finalist – East)
Jennifer P. of Brooklyn, NY submitted this delicious recipe featuring Vital Farms Pasture-Raised eggs, and was chosen by Vital Farms to represent the South region as a finalist for the Egg Madness Recipe Contest.
Veggie + Egg Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs,salt and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil to a skillet and place over medium-high heat
- Sauté chopped veggies for about 2 minutes until tender.
- Remove from heat and add sautéed veggies into egg mixture and gently whisk together.
- Coat oven-safe pan with remaining coconut oil, and pour in egg and veggie mixture.
- Sprinkle top of egg and veggie mixture with cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes to cool, and then serve.