- Pre heat oven to 400ºF
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Rinse seeds from chiles carefully.
- Spread chiles in single layer on paper towels and pat dry.
- Slip strip of Monterey jack cheese into each chile.
- Beat eggs with mixture, gradually adding flour, beating until smooth.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and red pepper sauce. Beat well.
- Arrange half of the stuffed chiles in baking dish and sprinkle with half of cheese and paprika.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over all.
- Bake uncovered, 30-40 minutes.
- Cut in squares.