- Sautee kale and set to the side.
- Make hollandaise sauce (fat/acid/protein) by putting butter, lemon and egg yolks into blender. (By using the blender, you don't have to cook the sauce since the blades are doing the cooking for you. Also - it's okay if the sauce breaks in the blender because you can just add hot water and keep mixing away!) Add paprika and salt to taste.
- Poach eggs by adding a little vinegar and salt to hot water and swirl in pot. Then drop eggs one at a time, keeping the water swirling (to keep the eggs together). Don't keep the eggs in the hot water too long - the eggs will continue to cook in the bowl after you remove them from heat.
- Broil bread in oven.
- Embrace the beauty that is smoked salmon.
- Assemble. Bread, then kale, then smoked salmon and two poached eggs.
- Pour hollandaise over everything.
- Break into those yolks, and enjoy!