Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Grain-Free Chocolate Chip
That heart-wrenching choice between chocolate-chip-cookie-devouring and going grainless is a thing of the past with this grain- and refined-sugar-free version. And trust us, you won’t even taste the difference!
Servings 12 large cookies
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and erythritol until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt, then add to the butter mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Stir in chopped chocolate and refrigerate dough for at least a couple hours to firm up.
- With a melon baller or mini ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of cookie dough and place on cookie sheet, going in two batches depending on the size of your cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until the edges are golden, and let cool before serving.