- Separate two egg yolks into a tall cup/bowl.
- Add a hefty tablespoon of dijon mustard and pinch of salt.
- Next, add a small squeeze of lemon. (Hint** the first time I tried to make this it was all broken up and liquid-y. I attempted the second time and used much less lemon juice and the results were perfect!)
- Use an immersion blender to start mixing ingredients, then slowly drizzle 3/4 to 1 cup of grapeseed oil until the result is a pale-yellow, creamy substance.
- Use on sandwiches, potato salads, and much more!