These heavenly, fluffy egg clouds are a beautiful (and healthy) fried eggs. Serve them with your favorite breakfast or brunch recipes, or even put one on top of your avocado toast or salad. Simply season them with salt and pepper, or add grated parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully separate egg whites from yolks and place whites in a large mixing bowl. Reserve egg yolks individually in small bowls
- Season the egg whites with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese (if desired)
- Whip the egg whites with the mixer until they become meringue-like and forming stiff peaks
- Carefully spoon the egg whites onto the baking sheet, forming circles with about a 4-inch diameter. Use a spoon to scoop out a small well in the center to leave room for the yolk to sit.
- Bake egg at 400 degrees for about 2-3 minutes, until the whites harden a bit.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Carefully lay the yolks into the small wells in the center of the egg white, and place the baking sheet back in the oven. Bake for another 2-3 minutes until the yolk sets. Whites should generally be white with golden tinged peaks.
- Once the yolk and whites reach desired doneness, remove the baking sheet from the oven and carefully lift the egg clouds from the sheet with a spatula.
- Serve warm and enjoy!