Vital Farms – Assistant Brand Manager (Austin, TX)
At Vital Farms, we’re on a mission to bring ethically produced food to the table. Since 2007, we have been producing pasture-raised eggs with the highest ethical standards and our expansion has created a new, category-leading retail egg segment. We follow a conscious capitalism business model, focusing on the welfare of all our stakeholders and are proud to be recognized as a Certified B Corporation®.
As Assistant Brand Manager, you will help continue our tremendous national brand growth. You will lead product management, innovation strategy, as well as business analysis, in a casual yet fast-paced growth environment.
Some of what you’ll do…
- Lead cross-functional team on all commercialization projects for new items, bringing ideas and project changes to market through project management and tactical execution
- Collaborate with Sales on shopper marketing strategy and execution with key retailers and lead key brand partnerships, finding, developing and maintaining valuable brand relationships
- Develop and Implement Innovation and Renovation strategy including assessing current items and recommending product enhancements, extensions and innovation
- Manage forecast in collaboration with Sales and track current business; identifying key competitive and category trends and making strategic recommendations based on analysis
- Create and execute consumer engagement strategy inclusive of communications and events for key consumer cohorts in order to build awareness and loyalty
- Tackle various other interesting projects that help us grow Vital Farms
A bit about you…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated success in brand management (1-2), preferably in CPG
- Passion for ethical and nutritious food and purpose-driven brands
- Ability to work in various settings (office to farm), in a wide variety of capacities and get your hands dirty
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Experience analyzing marketing data & translating to recommendations (Nielsen/IRI knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to manage and report on business success, opportunities or gaps
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
- Willingness to travel
Please contact: Kathryn McKeon, Marketing Director at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org