About Vital Farms
Vital Farms is a leader in the ethical, natural food movement and the nation’s largest brand of pasture-raised eggs and butter, with a presence in grocery stores from coast-to-coast, as well as some restaurants and schools. Vital Farms was founded in 2007 with the mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table.” The company was founded on the principles of Conscious Capitalism, following a model which takes into account the interests of all our stakeholders. Our office is in Austin, TX, with operations based at ‘Egg Central Station’ in Springfield, MO.
Job Overview and Requirements
Would your coworkers describe you as methodical & tenacious? Did your last boss appreciate your ability to dig into the details on projects? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you prefer predictable, process driven tasks? The A/R Deductions Analyst works closely with our customer data to process & analyze promotions/deductions. The position follows very consistent guidelines, and data integrity is the key to success.
Job Type: Accounting Crew Member
Required Experience: 3 – 5 years of direct accounts receivable processing experience, preferably grocery/retail experience
Work Hours: Full Time
Training for Position: On the job training
Physical Requirements: Standing, sitting, driving, and walking for long periods of time, lifting and carrying
Travel Requirements: None
Driving Requirements: None
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
- Analyze promotion and other deductions received from customers determining validity of the deduction
- Produce reporting of actual promotion deductions received to trade planner produced by the Sales Team
- Obtain and organize supporting documentation from each deduction taken
- Work closely with the Sales Team to reconcile current promotions and dispute any invalid promotions
- Process all disputed deductions and track the status of those disputed until resolution
Key Skills for Success:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid computer skills, including working with an ERP system, preferably NetSuite experience; Must have moderate experience with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting for receivables, including familiarity with journal entries and credit memos
- Must be very detail oriented
- Austin, TX
If you are interested in this role and believe you would be a good fit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to learn why you believe you are a good fit and how you can contribute to our growing company through this role.